We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

im looking for a nice half board hotel on Tenerife for 2 people for 2 weeks from east midlands airport departing around 28th March to cover easter! Will pay upto £700 each does anyone know any bargains and where i can look!??

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

fanabe costa sur coming in just over £700 which gets some good reviews and isnt to far from the beach and reataurants.... wont be that many bargains over easter i would have thought

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

Hi Focus,

You should look for flights on skyscanner - if you are flexible on dates ask for prices for whole month. It can sometimes be cheaper to go, for example, one way with Ryanair and back with Thomas Cook for instance.

Hopefully this will open at the right page for you -

http://tinyurl.com/ykw6cqc

Its showing return for 2 with Thomas Cook for around £400 but you will have to continue to check the prices for add ons with luggage etc.

I'd then look for a hotel under something like travelsupermarket, travelrepublic or expedia or even lastminute etc. Then if you find one you can come back and ask for advise about something specific.

Hope this helps.

Nelly

east midlands
Level Contributor
5,359 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

i can get a good deal for the hotel Esmeralda playa with transfers flights etc all in for £600 each but is it a good hotel?

4. Re: hotel and flight east mids wanted to cover easter!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2010, 05:16