We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

budget airline charges and how to avoid them

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
budget airline charges and how to avoid them

I thought it would be worth bringing this to everyone's attention - it gives great tips for saving money on the flights extra charges and shows the different airlines charges in a handy table format.

moneysavingexpert.com/travel/…baggage

Nelly

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,243 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: budget airline charges and how to avoid them

Well approx 2 million Ryanair passengers won´t be affected, as there won´t be flights for them !!

breakingtravelnews.com/news/…

Then again, it could just be another of Mr O´Leary´s ploys/threats to get what HE wants.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: budget airline charges and how to avoid them

Oh no don't say that Aguilas - Ryanair is practically the only option left to us in Scotland since the downfall of Globespan.

Nelly

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,623 posts
220 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: budget airline charges and how to avoid them

Well, well, well I'll be damned. It looks like Edinburgh may be coming off best for a change! I may just take back all I've said about the little Irishman...........just maybe.

4. Re: budget airline charges and how to avoid them

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 December 2010, 08:28