We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,995 posts
142 reviews
Save Topic
Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Many holiday makers will know SuzyQ as a first class entertainer, she also writes for her home town (Pontefract) newpaper telling everyone about life on the 'rock'. I am attaching her link, complete with videos of the new show at Exit Palace, next to Siam Park Las Americas

…wordpress.com/2010/…

Vanessa - I will be wanting tickets next month !!!

1. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2010, 10:50
Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Yup - I'm going too M.

Do you think it's worth paying extra for the VIP (front row) tickets?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,995 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Hi E

Last time I was at the Exit Palace it was all tiers set up like a dinner show, so unless they have got rid of all the tables and replaced with rows of seats there should be no problem getting a good view. I'll be going at the beginning of next month so will let you know what it is like.

mereyside
Level Contributor
72 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Hi

Could you tell me didyou visit the exit palace and what was the cost of the tickets.

Many thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,995 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Rock Show was brilliant, we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Got there for 9.00pm and had a free glass of cava (yuk), It´s at the old Exit Palace next to Siam Park. People with mobility problems are well catered for - the night we went there was a whole coach arrived full of people in wheelchairs. The only time I noticed a problem was in a break when a young guy wanted to go to the toilets and had to leave his wheelchair outside and climb up the 2 steps to get to the loo. Everywhere else is ramps. Once inside the show started at 9.30 - first off Abba which was really good - two girls (great voices) a very serious looking backing group (tell you why later) and 4 dancers. They were on for about 45 minutes and then there was a break of 10 mins.

Next was Pink Floyd and it was mind-blowing. The light show was first class, they even had the Spaceman (was that Dark side of the Moon or Eclipse) and the Pig flying across the roof (Money). There was a girl doing acrobats way up high on a rope and then on a hoop and the miserable band turned into Pink Floyd which was probably more their thing than Abba because they really enjoyed that part. The singer had a great voice and sounded just like Roger Waters. They had two sets of drummers and a first class keyboard player, a young woman who backed all of the artists. My lot said it was as good as anything they had ever seen and they have seen hundreds of bands.

The only disappointing bit was Queen which ended the show, the music was too loud and the singer who was also very good didn´t have a good mic so he was hard to hear unless doing a quiet or slow song. It was a shame because this was the bit I was looking forward to the most. Still the rest made up for it and at €25 (I think that´s the normal tourist price) it was well worth it. We finally left at midnight. There are coaches that collect from your hotels but don´t know if these cost extra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JntkNXXJ_IQ

www.youtube.com/watch…

mereyside
Level Contributor
72 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

Thank you for your response, very informative and much appreciated. I'll definately book tickets when we go now.

7. Re: Latest entertainment extravaganza in Las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2011, 05:16