We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tenerife sunshine

galway
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
tenerife sunshine

Hi guys. Edel here AGAIN.. prob sick of me asking quesitons, but can i book tickets with tenerife sunshine over in tenerife (do they have stalls or an office over in tenerife) or do i have to book with them while i am in ireland? x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9,660 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tenerife sunshine

Hi

I believe that you can book your tickets with them via their website before you go, you can even have a online chat with them, and your tickets are delivered to your hotel

Or you could pop inot 1 of there shops, 1 is by the hotel troya hotel and the other down at san euginos.

Nantwich
Level Contributor
715 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tenerife sunshine

To add to lenny9's post it is cheaper to buy on-line.

tenerife
Level Contributor
335 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tenerife sunshine

They do actually email you tickets directly which you print off.

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,551 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tenerife sunshine

We've just had tickets emailed to us by tenerife Sunshine. We haven't used them before but I must say they seem very good. I've had emails keeping me updated and they've answered any questions straight away. You get your tickets emailed approx 2 weeks before you travel.

5. Re: tenerife sunshine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2011, 07:09