We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

Need Help Im Considering This Resort For My Family Holidays Need To Know Whether This Resort Is Suitable For Young Chidren As Ive Got Two Kids Age 9 And 4. Could Any One Give Me Any Information Regarding This Resort As we Have Never Been Before.

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

hi just back today with a 8 yr old ,,,it depends on what time of yr you going ,did find it ok with a 8 yr old ,,,no problems in bars etc ,,,,,beach good ,,,just the usual pr,s ...mitherin you ,,,when u going

simon

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

hi just back today with a 8 yr old ,,,it depends on what time of yr you going ,did find it ok with a 8 yr old ,,,no problems in bars etc ,,,,,beach good ,,,just the usual pr,s ...mitherin you ,,,when u going

simon

Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

thanks for the info we need to go in the main two weeks (last week of July - first week of August) As my work holiday times are set dates so can only go then unfortunatly, As this is the most expensive time to go abroad too. thanks for the info any thing more gratefully appreciated

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,794 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

why not los christianos,its more family orientated and you can walk to americas or taxi very cheap.We have stayed there twice.We are staying in americas next time but our kids are going to be 20 and 14,even at them ages we will still keep an eye on then.

Devon
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

Why not try Costa Adeje it is right on the edge of las americas and a bit better class and plenty of everything and is near the water park. you will get a lot of louts that time of year especially near the Veronicas which is near the centre of las americas unfortunately it seems to happen most places that time of year