We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Newcastle England
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Hi all, looking forward to staying at Parque Santiago 3 again, and this time we fancy a street view so we can watch the world go by. We want to be facing on to the main street outside the front of the Hotel so i know we want to be in the Gran Canaria block, will be emailing the hotel with requests 1 month prior to travel so plenty of time, Just hoped some of you may have stayed in this block and could give me a room number??? Also ive read a few reviews saying its quite noisy on this side, could anyone elaborate on that? We go to bed pretty late and were up early morning anyway so refuse collection wont bother us, but what time does noise go on till at night? Thanks for any help you can give me :-)

Mentioned in this post
Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria
Canary Islands, Spain
Dublin,Ireland
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Hi , I cant help you with the room number as we always stay within the complex but the Gran Canaria block faces clothes shops/supermarket etc. Under you are shops and a few restaurants but they all close before 12 so there wouldn't be noise from there. When we get back to the Hotel after 12 its always very quiet. The only noise I can think of might be the bar next to the theatre its open very late so you might hear music or people from there but it depends really how far up the aparment is. Although I have heard some people complain about the noise from the street. Within the complex its always very quiet at night.

You should visit Tommys bar in the complex for a night cap its open till 1am and Tommy is great company. Also there is a happy hour from 7-9pm at the bar so 2 for the price of 1. If you go to google maps and type in parque santiago 3 tenerife you can get a really good street view.

Mentioned in this post
Gran Canaria
Gran Canaria
Canary Islands, Spain
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,395 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

We've stayed there several times and always been in rooms overlooking the street. As has been said, great for watching the world go by. There is very little noise at night and we have certainly not experienced any problems with disturbed sleep.

Newcastle England
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Thanku for both your reply's, i found the complex really quiet but stayed inner rooms but i imagined the noise would be over by 12-12.30 in which case that wont disturb us at all, could i ask Keitht, can you by any chance remember any of your room numbers when u have stayed in this block?

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,395 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Sorry I can't remember the room numbers. We have been in the blocks either side of reception and, incredibly in a unit in the top floor of the 'tower' over reception. That was a 2 bedroom unit split over 2 floors, with a balcony on 2 sides of the building. There were only 4 apartments on that floor. I have no idea why were allocated that one as we had only booked a normal studio. I certainly wasn't going to ask why in case we'd been put there by mistake :-)

Newcastle England
Level Contributor
312 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Wow!! Were going in a Studio this time (no 1 bed's left when we booked) I certainly hope they make the same mistake with us!!!! Very lucky ha ha, i just love that street in general and allthough the pool views are lovely during the day, there a little boring at night so we thought we would give it a go, also thanks for your info Denis, we used some of the restraunts during our stay but not the bar so might give it a try this time, theres usualy 20+ of us but just Me, Hubby and Son this time so probs use the facilitie's in the complex allot more, cant wait!!!! Dreading coming home before ive got there!!!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,395 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

Just booked for our return to PS3 in March. Can't wait. On the subject of places to eat, our favourite is La Barca at Las Vistas. Great food and despite the fact that we only get out to Tenerife every 2 years or so the staff still recognise us each time.

Mentioned in this post
Las Vistas
Las Vistas
28 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
7. Re: Room numbers at Parque Santiago 3

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2012, 11:18