We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Feb

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
97 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Feb

Hi, am off to Los Cristianos in a weeks time. Can anybody tell me what the weather will be like?

Will I be ok in a cardi at night or will I need a jacket ( I do get cold easily) just not sure how much to take ! Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
67 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Feb

I'm heading over tomorrow for a fortnight and it'll be the 5th February in a row. The first 3 years it was sunny and warm just about every day and at night it was still warm but you needed a cardi when it was a wee bit windy. Last year we had 6 days rain and a storm that knocked out all the electricity on the Island for a good few hours! It was like that the World over last year though.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
915 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Feb

If you tend to feel the cold, you may well need a jacket in the evenings and I should take one just in case. I've had one on tonight as it's quite chilly and very wet - but I think I've only needed one on a couple of evenings in the last month.

Most of the time a cardi has been enough but better safe than sorry.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Feb

Hi, we often go in February, going in March this year. I wear shorts and tee shirt during the day, and long trousers and a light jumper at night. But it is still warm enough to eat dinnere outside in one of the many streetside restaurants or bars

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
97 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Feb

Thanks very much for your replies. Will def take a jacket and maybe an umbrella !

5. Re: Weather in Feb

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2012, 06:18