We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

few questions

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
few questions

I'm going to tenerife in 3 weeks staying at ps2 I'm going with my boyfriend we are 20 and 23. Iwas just wondering if anyone could help me with a few questions.

1) Where's the best place for breakfast and how far from ps2?

2) Where's the best chinese and how far from ps2?

3) Where's the best place for steaks and how far from ps2?

4) Where's the best place for chicken dishes,pasta dishes,pizza and how far from ps2?

5)Is there mini golf anywhere and how far from ps2?

6) Is there pool tables or bowling anywhere and how far from ps2?

7) Where's good bars to go to we like places that play up to date music and you can have a dance but not to rowdy?

8) Is there safety deposit boxes in ps2 and is it quite a big pool?

9) Do you think about £1200 will be enough for the both of us we already have siam park and loro parque tickets so these aren't included in the price. We will be eating out every day but maybe ocasionaly have lunch in the room. We don't drink alcohol during the day and will probably drink most night apart from a few. We don't drink loads and it will be mostly vodka and cocktails we will be drinking

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: few questions

Can anyoine help?

st helens
Level Contributor
479 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: few questions

Hi, as you come out of PS2 on your right is El Cedros this does a really good cheap breakfast. On your left at the side of PS2 is an all you can eat chinese which is good and was 6.50 euro. Loads of places with pool tables. Don't know about safe as stayed in a private apartment, pool size ok but you do have to pay for sunbeds not sure of how much. Hope this helps a bit.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: few questions

The best place for breakfast (IMHO) is El Cedro which is just outside PS2. Just under 3 euros including a drink and it's very good and very friendly. They also do lots of lunch type meals at very reasonable prices.

I'm no expert on Chinese food but we are usually happy with the buffet Chinese (can't remember the name) again just outside PS2 but there are plenty of others to choose from.

We like the steaks (sizzlers) at Montana which is also just outside PS2 a few doors along from El Cedro (where the steaks are good but more expensive).

Good italian across the road from PS2 at Sugar & Spice but most restaurants do pizzas and Montana do take out ones. Also Biancos in the Safarai centre is very good across from PS3.

All the apartments we've been in there have a safe but you sometimes have to pay for them.

The pool is a good size and the pool area is lovely. Sunbeds are 2.5 euros each per day.

Can't help you with anything else I'm afraid - expect to say that you should have plenty of money!

Have a lovely time.

Edited to mention that the best local supermarket is the one under PS1 just next door to PS2. There is a small supermarket in PS2 which has lots of English items for sale but it's very, very expensive and I avoid it like the plague except to buy my polo mints!

Edited: 17 July 2011, 19:46
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: few questions

Hi Adelex, I would agree with everyone about El Cedros It does great breakfasts and pasta dishes etc. The Tappanyaki in the Safari Centre is fantastic but you do need to reserve a table as it gets very busy, My favourite place for steak is "LA Ranas " . Turn right as you come out and it's just past the 5* hotel beside PS5. It is a bit expensive but they do a fabulous steak on the stone . You can see their meats and menu at the door. There is a crazy golf very near ,just before the Safari Centre on your LHS. We've played it a few times and it's good fun. I'm not sure about safes as most of PS2 are privately owned. I have to agree with Sammys granny about the English supermarket at PS2 it's prices are ridiculous we stayed there 9 weeks and never used it.I 'm sure you'll have enough money but take a credit card just in case. If you do drink vodka you can buy a litre of Smirnoff for 9.99 euros from the "Spanish Style " shops they are by far the cheapest . There's one beside PS2 when you turn left from the PS2 door.You'll be spoilt for choice for bars with entertainment. you're surrounded by them . It's a great area to stay as it's so central.Enjoy!

Edited: 18 July 2011, 08:35
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,753 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: few questions

7 & 5 ,you could go down to VIVOS sited just in front of Starcos and just over from Veronicas .This has a really good crazy golf for all ages ,also has a childrens play area should you need one is all designed around The Pirates of the Caribean theme ,Along with nightly entertainment (except fridays ) Marc Craig /Wildboyz .And you can dance too which is below the crazy golf /childrens area .They have an offer 10 euros for either 3 cocktails or 3 bottled beers or 3 ciders or 3 alchopops ,or 3 spirits and mixers (some bars count this as two drinks ) PLUS 2 Shots (5 drinks in total!) Its approx 10/15 mins walk away .Just head straight through the Patch .

If your going to do a big shop then its worth heading round to mercadonnas possibly one of the cheapest supermarket chains on the island 10 /15 min walk .Its near El Cammison and CC Abora .

8 Cant help on pool size but there is an excellent one in PS3 which i believe you can also use if your not happy with the one at your complex .

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,588 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: few questions

Not sure you can use PS3 pool oneleg. We used our balcony until we lost the sun and only used the pool a few times as we were there for so long it worked out too expensive.But we were told we couldn't use PS3. It is annoying when you pay for a bed and it clouds over for the day but then that is so much more likely to happen in the winter (When we were there)

Sunny London
Level Contributor
292 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: few questions

Sorry but you cannot use the pools in PS3 & 4 and the attendants come round checking for proof you are staying in those two complexes. I have seen people asked to leave in the past.

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
912 posts
755 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: few questions

Hello Adelex,

I hope you have a great time. Don't forget to come back here and tell us how you liked PS2.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
606 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: few questions

Thanks for your help. Just wondering is there any other things you can do at night because we don't want to go out and drink every night

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,753 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: few questions

I bow to your knowledge folks !!!LOL ..........cant really do otherwise !!!