We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's happened to the weather!!!

Eastbourne England...
Level Contributor
235 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
What's happened to the weather!!!

We are flying from the sunny south coast of England to South Tenerife this coming weekend & on checking the beach wecams & satellite images it isn't looking like the brochure pics, more cloud than I've seen in a long while around all the Canary Islands. Is this the tail end of a hurricane system or just a bit of a one off..would be nice to see some sun on our arrival!! : )

1. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2011, 17:54
wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

Glad to see someone saying the weather is suppose to improve from today. Have been watching the forecast,and the glorious sunshine, but saw rain forecast for all weekend when we will be arriving tuesday and hope it changes by then.

Eastbourne England...
Level Contributor
235 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

Looking beyond this coming weekend the weather is improving but I must admit the beach web cams all this week its been cloud & rain...such a contrast from the previous week at over 35c on some days!!!

wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

yes know what you mean,checked a few webcams,not looking good. As long as we get some sun can live with the clouds now and again!!

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

We stopes watching the weather in Tenerife some time ago, as it is often misleading. We often go out this time of the year, and always have lovely weather. Sunshine from 8am to 5pm and still warm enough to eat dinner outside at night.

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

It is just cloud after all. It's still very warm and although I know it's a bit of a disappointment when you go on holiday for some sunshine, it's not really going to ruin your holiday. I walked through Los Cristianos yesterday and there were still plenty of people on the beaches and sitting outside restaurants relaxing with a beer. Anyway, the sun came back out this afternoon at 3pm and I've just come back in from my balcony because it's too hot!

http://teneriferambler.blogspot.com/

wales
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

Glad to hear the sun came out today,i know the weather sites can be wrong on their forecasts,thats why its great when someone who lives in tenerife posts the weather as it.thanks

8. Re: What's happened to the weather!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 15:17