We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bono ticket at airport?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Bono ticket at airport?

Hi

We come out to Tenerife on Sunday :-)

My Dad is there already and says we can't get a bono ticket at the airport anymore. I read on here we could get one at the kiosk at departures. We're travelling to Los Gigantes. Are the tickets still available at the airport?

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

Hi

If it has been stopped it is only in the last couple of months {I know as Ibought one last time I was there}. The place I have bought them is by departure gate 45. Sorry I cannot be of more help:0(

If that is the case the full cost per person from the South airport to Los Gigantes would be 6.35 Euro's {the break down for that is 2.30 Euro's from the airport to LC on the number 111 bus then 4.05 Euro's from LC to Los Gigantes on the number 477 bus} If it is any use to you below are the links to the two buses you would need

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

Thanks. If they aren't sold at the airport any more we'll get the bus to the bus station at las americas and hopefully get one there :-)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

They are still sold in the little shop opposite departure gate 45. I got one on Sunday 6th November when we arrived. Enjoy your holiday.

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

My wife and some chums will be visiting in January and unlikely to use a hire car. Can anyone advise on how long it would take by bus from Tenerife South airport to Callao Salvaje (I realise there will be a change of bus involved at Los Cris)? Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

Hi JohnboyH

Total journey time IMO would be about 45 mins {that is not taking into account your wait time at LC bus station} you would need the number 111 from tghe south airport then the 472 to Callao Salvaje Below are the two time tables

www.titsa.com/index.php…

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

Hi,

i have checked with my colleagues in the Tenerife Tourism Office at Tenerife South Airport and they have confirmed that there are Titsa Bonobus back in the store (two days ago they ran out).

The store where you can buy the Bonobus is called "The Alpizpa" (Canary Islands craft) and is located in the departures area.

Opening hours and phone number:

Monday, Tuesday and Friday: From 08:00 to 20:00 hrs

Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 to 18:00 hrs

Telephone: 0034 922 759 245

Bonobus prices: 12€ or 30€

Best regards,

Arantxa

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
120 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

Thanks everyone for the info, 2 more sleeps lol :-)

8. Re: Bono ticket at airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2012, 06:17