We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Sales

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
The Sales

Maybe this should be headed Mrs Oneleg!!

The sales in Tenerife are usually excellent, and they last for a long time. Yesterday it was announced that winter sales will be 7th January to 7th March. For those who want to plan ahead the summer sales will start 2nd July to 1st Sept.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Sales

Oh Good ,I'll just be in time ! Where are the best ones ?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Sales

Hi L

I like to go up to La Laguna, as they still have a C&A's and a Momu as well as Encuentro and a Cortefiel in the Al Campo centre. I also like to have a brows in H&M which I think has nicer clothes than those I have seen in branches in the UK. OH also then has a look in Leroy Merlin so he doesn´t feel left out !!

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Sales

Is Parking easy enough in La Laguna ? It's one place we keep meaning to go to and haven't done yet.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Sales

L, I don´t mean in the centre of the city, if going there I will go to Santa Cruz park by the bus station then take the tram.

To go shopping in the hypermarket complex they have their own car park which is huge. On the opposite side of the road there is Ikea with parking, Leroy with parking then on the other side of the motorway Decathlon, etc. http://tiny.cc/01oda this map is a bit old now if you do a spin around you can see a building site it is now a large clothes shop.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,609 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Sales

YIPEE!!! the wife will miss them all !!!!lol

Decathlon is fantastic for sports items ,bigger and better than anything i have come across in the UK .

Cortefiel though expensive at other times ,are great in the sales ,great quality clothing for both men and women ,i got a jumper from the Atlantico shopping centre in Gran Canaria in 2000 and it still looks like new (and yes i have worn it !!!lol ,lots of times )

If your around the Safari Centre PDLA ,dont overlook the designer shops like Armani ,Versace ,etc they often have great discounts ,Zaras just about give it away !

For parking imo as you come in on the same side as Decathlon park there and use the subway to walk over ,but thats just my opinion

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,877 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Sales

Hi, we went to Santa Cruz last year, the traffic free streets were packed. But lots of realy good prices. Sales in Tenerife realy are sales, not like the UK. It is worth booking an extra suit case. Men suits and a very good buy. Look out for MoMu and No1 for great reductions, and for the home CASA. Childrens and baby items are also very good value.

Have a great time.

7. Re: The Sales

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2012, 10:17