We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

middlesbrough
Level Contributor
18 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Has anyone any idea what the weather is going to be like from the the 1st April onwards fore 2 weeks in Costa adeque. the forecast does not look good especially after the good spell of weather we have had in the uk.

I know from past experience how quickly the weather changes in tenerife - 4 seasons in one day!!! but the forecast is for a lot of cloudy days with some rain - does anyone know any different - I am feling disappointed before I get there!!!

Regards

Marie

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather

Did you not notice this thread before posting?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g187479-i153-k52…

Although it is not a weather forecast it is a daily update which should put your mind at rest

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather

Hi, as you have said the weather can change a number of times a day, so even if it is cloudy it soon blows out. Even under a cloudy sky you can still burn, I know!!

We often go out in March or April, I no longer worry about any forecasts, as I know when I get there it will be lovely, and always return will a lovely tan.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
704 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather

I know what you mean we go this Friday and we have friends there at the moment and we had a much better day here in Edinburgh yesterday than they had. No rain but overcast and cool. Its our first time to Tenerife we normally go to Asia at Easter time so I am a bit despondent about the weather forecast. Here hoping that we get some good weather and the forecast is wrong.

4. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 10:24