We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas eve.

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas eve.

We are staying at the Royal sunset beach club for Christmas and the new year. As we don't land until late afternoon will any of the large supermarkets still be open on Christmas eve. Many thanks flower tonic.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,264 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas eve.

I know a lot of the Canarian-owned bars do close earlyish on Christmas Eve, that's when they celebrate, but I'm not sure what time the supermarkets close at. I'm sure you'll find somewhere open though.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,493 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas eve.

Looking through some information on the web ,it seems that it is like Britain on Christmas Eve ,shops and restaurants are open but close early .

In the main tourist areas shops have a chance of staying open longer .

Try Googleing" Christmas shopping hours Tenerife "

3. Re: Christmas eve.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 08:15