We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heatwave warnings

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
135 reviews
Save Topic
Heatwave warnings

The Cabildo have issued a warning that Tenerife is due to experience a heatwave this weekend, www.aemet.es/es/eltiempo/prediccion/avisos… peaking on Sunday 13th and lasting until Thursday 17th.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

glasgow capital of...
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Heatwave warnings

Wow, that would be GREAT for us Scotts that are comig over next week. We will pack the high factor. Suppose i'll just have to call in at a few Bars to have a cold beer when out and about.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heatwave warnings

love it bring it on aquilas

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,820 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heatwave warnings

Hi, high factor sun cream Factor 50, is one of the things I take out with me. I now use a cream that lasts 8 hours. Great.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heatwave warnings

After the heatwave finishes on the 17th., will there be a greater chance of rainfall the following week when I am across on holiday.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,334 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Heatwave warnings

I will be sitting here in the UK thinking about all the folk in Tenerife sunning themselves........with envy!

wolves
Level Contributor
83 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heatwave warnings

we go out on the 29th...hope the weather will be ok..i am soooo sick of the rain here. sure it will be fine anyway. for me the break is more important than a tan but tan defo is an added advantage lol

mart28
Level Contributor
74 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Heatwave warnings

Yes we also go out on the 29th May sure weather will be fine. Cant be any worse than here in the uk. Although this weekend is supposed to be very nice, and in popping outside on the cold fresh morning the sun is out and not a cloud in sight so fingers crossed :)

8. Re: Heatwave warnings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 22:17