We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to La Gomera

Manchester, United...
11 posts
Save Topic
Ferry to La Gomera

I've used tne Naveira Armas Ferry in the past, but see that they only have dates until the early part of January on their website.

I have emailed the company to ask when they will be announcing later dates but they haven't replied.

Does anyone know if they are in danger of ceasing to trade?

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Ferry to La Gomera

we had 3 nights on la gomera a few years back was well worth the visit and will one day have a weeks holiday there. ....take note ..........they wanted our passports before we boarded the ferry but never did find out why ??.

Hawkhurst, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ferry to La Gomera

I hope that they don't cease to trade. It is not unusual to review their prices/schedules and I hope that is all it is. They are not good at replying especially if you wrote in English.

As for passports, I believe that they like to record names correctly and the other reason is to note age since there is I think a small discount for seniors. A further possible reason is that certain Spanish nationals have a residents discount. Maybe it is just another Spanish bureaucratic stipulation.

13. Re: Ferry to La Gomera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2014, 06:23