We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prs

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
prs

In Tenerife for Christmas.

Ignored a PR who came running after us, we were going into our favourite restaurant.

She shouted, "Where are you from, are you deaf, are you blind", then grabbed my arm from behind and said "Here in Tenerife we call you an ignorant bast""d!"

Charming!

No wonder we only eat in restaurants that don´t have PRs.

She was English and very aggressive.

Absolutely disgusted!

cumbria
Level Contributor
555 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prs

Which restaurant was she a PR for ?

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prs

Out tomorrow ML, let me know where .I am sure Trigger might just catch her shins or toes !!! ( if its by pm ,sorry in advance i cant reply ,Problems ????)

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,632 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prs

I too would be absolutely disgusted. Uncalled for.

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prs

She was working for Alice Restaurant at the shopping centre beside La Siesta hotel.

Won´t be going there!

Oneleg. you could run her over with your scooter :)

Happy Christmas everyone!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prs

I head up and down that way often ,think Trigger the Scooter might just get steering problems !!! Wonder what "Here In Tenerife we call you ..." will call me ? LOL.

Really though theres no need ,they lose rather than gain from it .Worse still the restaurant gets the bad name even once she has moved on ........

Yes ,times are hard .Yes PRs dont get paid much ...but with people like her they all get a bad name rather than a bit of sympathy and a tip .

If your passing ViVos have a chat to PR "Barry Sparkle " hes a really nice guy and shows how it should be done .....tomorrow he too will be running away Trigger loves to chase him LOL

6. Re: prs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2013, 10:16