We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

Weymouth, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

Does anyone know which aircraft type Thomson fly out of Bournemouth to Tenerife. We want to check the seating but cant find this info anywhere. Thank

Broadway, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

Hi. I have a similar problem. All morning searching what aircraftis used for flights to Tenerife from Birmingham Feb 2013 with Thomson. A seating plan would be soooooooo useful before I book ! Its a minefield. Phoned Thomson and they say this info will not be released until date nearer to flight ! I need a holiday after all this searching, it can not be that difficult surely. Good luck inkyrich1 !!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,869 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

I think you would both get more response on the Air Forum. Link below for you.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Tr…

Broadway, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

Thanks everso, will give that a try. Am fairly new to this Forum "marklarky"! Happy New Year, and happy travelling !!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,888 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

Not an unreasonable response from Thomson. They aren't going to commit an aircraft with seating for 300 if only 200 people have booked.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,952 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

When you log into your booking to choose your seats, it brings the seating plan up online. Seat numbers and aircraft type are never guaranteed though.

6. Re: Thomson Bournemouth to Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 January 2014, 06:19