We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise park trousers

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise park trousers

Hi we are due to go to the Paradise Park next week & I have done most of the packing but have now read that long trousers are required in the evening for men I've only packed smart shorts is this ok?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise park trousers

If it says that long trousers are required, then sorry but they are required.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
266 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise park trousers

I haven't read it on the hotel details but on a review from a recent visitor

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,059 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise park trousers

I personally wouldn't chance it, can you just chuck a pair of chinos in your case.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise park trousers

Hi. We have been there twice now and both times men have been required to wear long trousers.

Good to have those knobbly knees covered up in the dining room!!!!

Pity there isnt a dress code for women. Saw some very revealing outfits when we were in there once but fortunately the manager did tell her to leave and cover up.

Enjoy!

5. Re: Paradise park trousers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 05:19