We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

During the day las Americas

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
During the day las Americas

Hi guys,I'm staying at noelia sur in July me and the mrs,looking for some ideas for things to do during the day,I have seen the animal parks dolphins etc so going to that,any other recommendations,thanks

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: During the day las Americas

Hi SH ,you could head in a taxi to The Monkey park in Los Cris ,its a little far out to be walking and its not on a bus route a taxi is approx 6 euros .10 euros each for adults ...

Its great fun ,as some of the smaller monkey's roam freely so there is some interactive fun .More so if you take a little fruit with you .Though its open all day IMO its best in the mornings as the "Inmates " tend to obey the Siesta rule in the heat of the afternoons .

Some great boat trips around ,IMO the best is on FreeBird 1 ,it may seem expensive but its a fantastic trip .

Heres a link to a fantastic company that myself ,family and friends always use .Even if you only get ideas from this link for whats on offer ......

www.tenerifesunshine.com

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: During the day las Americas

I haven´t been since it started but I understand that Cara and Bobby (think that's right) provide excellent entertainment in Lazy Daze which is almost next to the Noelia each afternoon. You can also if you like animals catch the free bus up to Jungle Park think it stops at the Tenerife Best Hotel, or you could have a few games of crazy golf for a laugh (well it is a laugh if I'm playing!!)

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: During the day las Americas

Bodegas, walking trips, a tapas crawl..................................... lots to see and do.............................. hop on a bus to a remote village and explore, you know, like your ownlittle mystery tour.............................. all the above are good suggestions, and the monkey park is fabulous!!!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: During the day las Americas

@ Aguilas ...Cara and Bobby is that the couple who used to be at Parque La Paz hotel?...

Yes i have seen you play Crazy golf but hope i never see a ........Tapas Crawl !!!! I like mine fresh ! LOL

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: During the day las Americas

@Oneleg, yes I think they are the same people, I have never seen them but I know when they 'disappeared' for a short while everyone was asking about them so they must be good.

Also just been reading there is a new place to eat on our favourite strip …tenerife.co.uk/taste-italy-sabor-italiano/ It looks lovely, but with some of the people around I don´t know how long their eat as much as you like menu will last !!!

Going by the picture it looks beachside. Will have to check it out.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: During the day las Americas

Yes it does look from the Photo ,to be more on the beach front certainly to wide a frontage etc to be on road side or mid levels ...

So thats a new restaurant AND a new ice cream Parlour on Las Vistas .Great to here things are opening rather than closing .

The reason i asked if it was Cara and Bobby ,is i remember lots of posts when they went off .Lots of people seem to love there act .So hopefully i will get round to seeing them next trip ....

@ SH ....The San Telmo area is sited above Playa Las Vistas ,which imo is the best beach in your area .Though not quite the nearest ( about 5 mins walking further than your nearest ) but well worth the extra .....the restaurants / bars tier up from beach level to road level ,they have great views of the beach and the higher you go the better the view of the coast line .Heres a link to some of the places up there ....

http://www.ccsantelmo.com/eng/shops.hml

And to help heres a map link ....

tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Noelia Sur is in square

Playa Las Vistas is in square E9 as is the San Telmo area

As a guide it takes approx 10 mins to cross a square ...eg from your hotel to the port in Los Cris along the sea front walkway ( the black and white route a long the coast line that links the resorts ) takes 25 mins .

Mentioned in this post
Hotel San Telmo
Hotel San Telmo
198 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: During the day las Americas

@Oneleg You missed that Noelia is in D7 - I'm off out now so go sit on the naughty step until I return. Fancy only giving half the information. ROFL

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,157 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: During the day las Americas

Sorry for that Aguilas and SH ..........

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: During the day las Americas

Thanks guys for all these great replys,il be sure to give them a go

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply