We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Line dancing

Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Line dancing

Hi, we are going to the Gran Tinerefe Hotel at the end of June and was wondering if anyone knew of any line dancing venues around the PDLA/Adeje areas. We used to see Debbie Stone there a few years ago, they did have a website but they haven't updated it for sometime. Any information appreciated.

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Line dancing

Have passed by Lewinsky's, next to bus station in Los Cristianos on a number of occasions and line dancing participation has been on view.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
12,090 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Line dancing

Down the road from your hotel ,after Veronicas on the same side is "La Karena " these had Line dancing on a few nights per week .

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
886 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Line dancing

Like oneleg Karena came to mind, although when I passed in Jan didn't see any going on, only people waltzing. I would have noticed, I am a line dancer. The music was good though so you can always get up and start them off. Perhaps I passed the wrong nights.

Bridgend, United...
Level Contributor
886 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Line dancing

Just googled Lewinsky's Bar line dancing and the days, times came up. Used to be a good night at the Acapulco years ago but sadly a chinese now. Hope you get to "kick it" enjoy.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,542 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Line dancing

Suzanne Holm is the lady that sings and does the line dancing at Lewinskis, she is currently also helping out at La Karina while the residents are on holiday. This is her website, http://countrysusanne.blogspot.com.es/ she is a nice lady so if you contact her she will tell you where she is likely to be when you arrive or whether the people that are now working La Karina also do line dancing.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Line dancing

We are coming to Tenerife for new year.and would. Like to do a bit of line dancing.notice the girl that sing in lewinskys is on holiday. Is there any place else

7. Re: Line dancing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2014, 05:17