We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

Boston
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

Anyone ever heard of it? In Tenerife, closer to Tenerife South Airport? What should we do for fun? Suggestions?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
9,278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

You're going someplace you know nothing about? Good luck and have a ball.

manchester
Level Contributor
13 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

Hiya,

Playa Fanabe is in the south of the island, just on the far side of Las Americas.

South airport would be bested to fly into.

It is a very nice area, with a lovely beach and plenty to, from watersports to going up Mount Tiede, from shopping to night life. It has everything you want, it caters for everyone.

the nightlife is mainly right in the centre of Las Americas, which has recently been all cleaned up. Please be awhere of pick-pockets whilst out & about as they are everywhere.

Las Americas does have a bad record but you will be in a very good area.

Have fun!!

bristol
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

when are you going ? is it soon , you will have a great time , playa fanabe is not far from anything , its all within walking distance , although the taxis are cheap ! its about 20 mins from the airport so not far! have you hired a car ? if not may take a little longer! if you want to know some cool places let me know!

Boston
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

Andy..or anyone..would love some reccomendations as to where to go out at night...

bristol
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

hi again !! just got back from fanabe last week !! weather was gorgeous!! most of the nightlife eg clubs are in las americas , with most in veronicas 1, 2 ,and 3 there are too many here too choose from , if you are looking for nice restaurants and shops , i recommend parque santiago at the end of las americas its great !! loads of designer shops and great places to eat !! fanabe beach is a cute little place, with a marina and a nice beach , along from there is costa adeje where most of the big hotels are ! do you know where you are staying , i know most of the hotels in the area !! molino blanco is a classy restaurant if you fancy one its set in an old windmill! if you go to the capital of tenerife , i can honestly say there is not much to see , but get a bus there and next to the bus station is ' el corte d ingles' the biggest shop on the island! there version of harrods !! worth a trip! i going back at the end of april , so i hope you have a great time , if you need to know anything else let me know !! x

uk
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Three 20 something girls off to Playa Fanabe

Im going 2 las americas with my girl friend in july can anyone give me suggestions of were the best places 2 go at night are