We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place ideas

Sunderland
Level Contributor
495 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Place ideas

Hello I'm back again for help. Going back to sunwing resort fanabe and last time I didn't like area but I think it's because we didn't explore enough with having a little one.

What's best places to go for a drink but little one won't get bored, decent music or even food as last time it was all 3 courses for so much and the bars next to us was dead and I wasn't expecting this.

Is it better to walk next to Eugene area ( I think it's that)

Any help great.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
495 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place ideas

Bump

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Place ideas

I would appreciate any info too as we are staying there next month. Only ever been on girls hols to tenerife so if anyone can recommend days out/eateries etc for a young family I would appreciate it.

Thankyou

Sunderland
Level Contributor
495 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place ideas

The pantry is nice behind sunwing in the fanabe centre, Harriet's is nice just over the road. Chinese called paradise city is nice next to Harriet's. the restaurant next to sunwing was nice too. Wigan pier was ok too but we went to a one on the seafront but I wouldn't recommend it. It was three course but was disgusting

glasgow
Level Contributor
276 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Place ideas

What was the name of the one on the seafront that was so bad?

Sunderland
Level Contributor
495 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Place ideas

I can't remember I've been tying to think. I might have a leaflet somewhere. I thought the ones in the same place looked similar too but maybe I'm fussy

4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Place ideas

Thank you for the information.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
495 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Place ideas

No problem. I need more myself too. We stayed in the hotel as our daughter was entertained all day upto 8. I think this is why I didn't like the area thought it was a bit run down places closed and nowhere for a quick sit and drink

8. Re: Place ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2014, 07:18