We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Can anyone give me directions (or even better a map) from El Mirador apartments to the TenerifeSunshine shop in Los Cristianos? We have to pick tickets up for our excursion on the first evening we arrive, as the trip is the next day, so it would be good to have an idea of where to go as we may be pushed for time.

The kind lady from TenerifeSunshine has already emailed me a map pointing the shop out but for some reason it's too blurry to read on my computer.

Thank you in advance!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,470 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

It is easy, here is the map tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.… El Mirador is on the border of H8 and H9 walk down the hill and turn right at the roundabout and Tenerife Sunshine is opposite the Parque Margarita in G9 under 10 mins walk. You may want to call into the Restaurant Margarita while there for a meal as the food is good and they also have excellent entertainment every night so could be a good start to your hols.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

So pleased to see this as we intend booking a trip to La Gomera and hope to use Tenerife Sunshine. Thanks Aguilas.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Hi JohnboyH so you are aware .....The fantastic Tenerife sunshine also have offices in square D6 close to Palm Beach .And in square C4 in front of Panorama apts .No sense in going to far from your place of stay

Santa Cruz de...
Level Contributor
114 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Or the online shop.............................................. the internet is the way forward now One leg!!!!!

lol

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Thanks, Oneleg. The one at C4 is much handier. I can nip in before I go for a curry at Roy's Tandoori!

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

Johnboy H ...try Gran Paella the first restaurant in CC Krystal in square C4 next to the mini roundabout .Huge meals ,excellent quality of meat and cheap prices

@ Tenerifegirl ...i still prefer the personal touch ,excellent service with a bit of banter !

7. Re: Directions to Tenerife Sunshine Excursion shop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 05:17