We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa del Duque - affordable hotels?

Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Playa del Duque - affordable hotels?

Hi,

We visited Playa del Duque beach and really liked it. I noticed they had some big hotels there which I imagine would be very expensive to stay in. So my question that id like to ask is, can anyone recommend any hotels/apartments in that area that would suit my budget of £2500 to £3000 for a family of 4 in peak July/August season? I fear the answer maybe no, but I might be wrong.

Thanks

Level Contributor
126 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa del Duque - affordable hotels?

Aparthotel El Duque, Hotel Isabel & Hotel Fanabe should be in your price range. Check out Jet2 holidays they have good prices & deposits are £60 per person.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,678 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa del Duque - affordable hotels?

You could check out the Gran Tacande on their own website but I'm not sure if it will come in above your budget. Alternatively try looking for that hotel on other sites eg www.venere.com.

3. Re: Playa del Duque - affordable hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2014, 06:20