We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long term car rental Tenerife

Gothenburg, Sweden
9 posts
Save Topic
Long term car rental Tenerife

Hello,

I would like to rent a car for three months, sep-dec.

We are a family of five, two adults and three small children (age 5, 3 and 3 months).

What can this cost? I can bring my own car seats, but if its included that would be nice. And suggestions of rental firm?

KR,

PIa.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

We have used Nizza cars from Canaria car hire for the past 6 years for 3 month rental and have found them to be very good to deal with.

We have booked with them this year for 800 euros from Jan until March. Although when we book we take the cheapest car with air con they have which would probably be too small for your needs.

Their office is in Las Americas but they met your flight with documents and keys and to leave it back they have a box at the airport to leave the keys in.

We always book on line before we go .

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

autoreisen.es/ingles/tenerife_car_hire.php…

we have always used these you get lots of extras included inc a child seat ( i think ....but just check ) i am sure they would do you a good deal .....maybe worth checking out.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

I also should have said that we book months ahead .

Most of the car hire firms do offers that you can book in advance and cancel and rebook if cheaper offers become available.

I'm not sure if you are looking to book now or next September?

If its for this September you may not get the best price but whatever you do book on line before you arrive.

Gothenburg, Sweden
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Why is it better to book online before?

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,438 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Because its usually much more expensive if you leave it until you arrive.

Gothenburg, Sweden
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Ok thanks!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,818 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

The following information has only just been added to a facebook group I belong to https:/…tenerife.budegtcarhire.7

I don´t know the company but they give the following contact number and say >>>You won't find Car hire cheaper anywhere else!!! Call 649 004 062<<< They also say they have all types of cars from small ones, to 7 seaters, and state <<<We offer a variety of options according to your needs and additional Extras such as: additional driver, child seat, GPS, etc. are available to you at no extra charge (subject to availability)<<<

They may be worth talking to.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Hi there

any chance to get contact address to Nizza cars in Las Americas ?

I ve tried google and nothing

thanks

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,818 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Try this http://www.nizarent.com/

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Long term car rental Tenerife

Thanks

Ok, looks ok, but the prices are comparable to others company

<LA.CO.ANTRIM mentioned sth < We have booked with them this year for 800 euros from Jan until March >

I am renting currently car , 250e per month, but a car is aged, so looking for a change, for a bit more descent car, even more expensive.

By the way, nice blog ….. I am staying in Pal Mar, so will be looking for path to Los Cristainos

Rgds

Tomasz