We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

2 posts
Save Topic
Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

Hey everyone

Can anyone recommend a hotel in the south of Tenerife that has a heatd baby pool? Looking to travel last week of October, first week of November with a 14 month wee one so need a hotel with a warm pool.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

Found this as a review of Isabel Family Apartments from January this year

18 January 2013 Amy would recommend this property

Liked: I'm just back from mt stay and my children are 1 and 3 they loved the baby pool as it was heated and shallow so myself and my partner could relax on the loungers and watch them play away in the pool plus they had a play area right next to the pool if ur staying with young children request the bungalows beside the baby pool the only flaw is its at the very back of the hotel {see the link below}

Hope this helps

I do not know either the hotel or the area but if no other reply comes at least it could be what you want.

Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,240 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

The Gran Tacande in Costa Adeje (bordering the Del Duque area) has several pools. One unheated, one heated which is salt water and a children's heated pool. Excellent hotel but depends on your budget.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

This link may help tripadvisor.com/Travel-g187479-c65400/Teneri… if you Ctrl+F for 'heated' you will come up with 25 so you will have a choice of where they are located and different budgets.

You can then have a look at this map to see if they are in an area that you like tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.…

Hope this helps.

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

Thanks everyone for the recommendations, will have a look through them tonight.

5. Re: Heated baby pools in Tenerife (south)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:17