We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirador de Lomo Molino

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Mirador de Lomo Molino

I discovered this mirador in El Tanque on a drive around the north-west of the island on Wednesday. I had never heard of it so when we saw the building, made a short detour and what a surprise! The view is totally stunning and as we had a nice clear day the views just went on forever. Although we didn't eat there, the restaurant looks very nice with the same stunning views through the huge window. Well worth a visit if you are in the area. Click on the link for one or two photos.

http://bit.ly/1gLvFQw

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,574 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

That looks wonderful Cyber .. I hadn't heard of it either .. as always lovely photos thank you ..

Sylla

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

Is that the view point restaurant above San Miguel the San Miguel area? Am I in the right area ?

If that's it we had lunch there and it was very good and great value .

Although we went there by car !! But it was a nice drive too.

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

No, it's on the opposite side of the island. It's a similar 'type' of viewpoint/restaurant but the views, in my opinion, are more spectacular.

Edited: 25 October 2013, 14:10
Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

If you were going by car what road would you take?

Always like to see somewhere different and definitely haven't been there.

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,115 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

The way I went was to take the road from the end of the motorway at Adeje and head for Guia de Isora, then onto Chio. From Chio, turn off for Santiago del Teide, where you pick up the TF82 and follow it through Erjos and then onto El Tanque. The mirador turning is on the left and is signposted in the town. It's a nice drive, albeit with lots of twists and turns.

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,514 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

Thanks very much for that .Will definitely have a look when we go in January.

7. Re: Mirador de Lomo Molino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:20
Get answers to your questions about Tenerife