We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October Trip ..

jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
October Trip ..

Hi all,

Thinking of a trip to Tenerife at the end of Oct ( kids hols ) Sentatori looks good but my main concern is the weather !!!!!!

Would the outdoor pools be ok ??

Regards & Happy New Year.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October Trip ..

Hi, October is still warm. Days from 10 to 3 on the beach or around the pool. Warm enough to swim in the sea or pool. Although the sea can be a little rough, so watch the flags. The Siam Park water park has heated water.

The evenings can feel cool, after a day in the sun, but still warm enough to eat dinner in one of the many street-side bars and restaurants.

We like October, a lovely month,. We always return with a tan.

Mentioned in this post
Siam Park
Siam Park
24,893 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
jersey channel...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October Trip ..

Thanks Ricky,

I thought the pools would be a little chilli !!! Not for our little girl but for me ??????

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
259 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October Trip ..

My family visited early November 2013 and found it to be quite chilly, they swam only a couple if says out of the 14 they were there and said they had rain too. But you can't predict the weather I suppose! They said it was still warm though and enjoyed themselves :) I'm sure you will have a fab time regardless of when you go, enjoy xx

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October Trip ..

Hi, we have found that October is much nicer than November. Those four earlier weeks seem to make a difference. I have had some October holidays where I have swam every day.

Spring is also a nice time to go.

CHESHIRE, ENGLAND
Level Contributor
204 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October Trip ..

We have been twice in October for a week and had reasonable weather. In 2012 we had some cloudy days but most of the time is was sunny. We have booked again for the same week in 2014 so it can't have been that bad. As for swimming I was in the pool everyday and went paddling in the sea too. Count down is on!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
11,771 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: October Trip ..

Tenerife is an all year round hot destination it's warm every month .... Even December just a bot cooler at nights in winter, still pool weather though,

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
7. Re: October Trip ..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 06:19