We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garachico to TFN airport for early morning (7:15am) flight

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
119 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Garachico to TFN airport for early morning (7:15am) flight

We are looking to stay in Garachico in mid November for a couple of evenings. Our friends will be flying out of TFN on an 7:15am flight and we are willing to take them to the airport in our rental car. If I understand right, the airport opens at 6am and it should take us about an hour to the airport from Garachico.

Is there anything I'm overlooking? How are the road conditions at 5am? Would this be the easiest way to go or a car hire? Any helpful hints or suggestions are appreciated!

Puerto de la Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Garachico to TFN airport for early morning (7:15am) flight

I think you've got it about right. The roads should be quiet at 5am, so I reckon your timings are right with time to spare.

Later it can be a nightmare with commuter traffic, especially earlier in the week - leaving Puerto de la Cruz at 7am recently it took us an hour and a half to travel what normally takes 20 minutes.

Grand Junction...
Level Contributor
119 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Garachico to TFN airport for early morning (7:15am) flight

Thank you for your timely reply GustoVino! You've put my mind at ease.

3. Re: Garachico to TFN airport for early morning (7:15am) flight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 05:17