We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone tell me which resort?

Harpenden, United...
Level Contributor
288 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Can someone tell me which resort?

HI,

I am going to Tenerife for 3 days in May and it's not an island I know.

As it's for a short time can someone advise me of a quiet resort/hotel that is preferably on a beach and not too far from the airport as I'll have to find a transfer service to take me there and back?

Not somewhere full of partying youngsters or heaps of kids would be excellent.

Thanks lots in advance.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can someone tell me which resort?

My favourite town is El Medano, there are only 3 hotels and all as close to the beach as you could possibly get. This is my view of it …wordpress.com/2011/… so if you are looking for somewhere laid back with a young crowd and not full of oldies, as well as traditional this could fit the bill.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,873 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can someone tell me which resort?

We always aim for Costa Adeje. There is an organised taxi queue at the airport so I'd use this as your means of transfer to the hotel.

If you want somewhere relatively close to the airport then to need to aim for the south of the island. Los Cristianos, PDLA and Costa Adeje all adjoin each other.

Lots of decent hotels in all of them. Take a look at some reviews for guidance.

3. Re: Can someone tell me which resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 January 2015, 05:18