We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife to Gran Canaria

Switzerland
Level Contributor
381 posts
Save Topic
Tenerife to Gran Canaria

Hello! I wanna go from Tenerife to Gran Canaria. From which town on Tenerife does arrive ferries to Gran Canaria? I only know for Los Christianos. Should I reserve ferry (for 2 backpackers)?

What about public traffic? Busses?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,971 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife to Gran Canaria

Ferries go from Santa Cruz to either Las Palmas or Agaete depending which company you use Fred Olsen or Naviera Armas I think also Trasmediterranea make the crossing but only once a week whereas the others sail several times a day. I think you will be fine booking tickets when you arrive at the ferry port but if you are staying in Los Cristianos, you can book tickets in advance and then travel to Santa Cruz.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Switzerland
Level Contributor
381 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife to Gran Canaria

Thank you. What about transfer from airport to other cities on island? Is there any busses?

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,631 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife to Gran Canaria

Titsa is the bus service in Tenerife. Here is a link to their website.

www.titsa.com/index.php…

Switzerland
Level Contributor
381 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenerife to Gran Canaria

One question more. Is there any rent-a-car company which does allow pick up and return car on different location? Any other suggestions where rent car on Tenerife and Gran Canaria? I want to make reservation before I go there.

5. Re: Tenerife to Gran Canaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 06:22