We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

I've been looking for a hotel for longer than we will be away lol. I THINK I found my perfect one but I can't find it now. Looked through history and searched by what I can remember but to no avail. It was a hotel which was either searched for by luxury/beach/family tab. The reviews said it was best for younger children; one titles review said something along the lines of "come come here if you want to avoid kids".

I do hope you guys can help :)

If not I need a hotel suitable for 4 year old I.e. Heated outdoor pool and a playground. Near a beach too preferably. Half board or all inclusive (not too bothered about the latter).

We are planning to do the aqua park, jungle land; whale trip (would this be ok for a four year old?) and maybe loro park (or is that too similar to jungle land?)

Thank you!

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

"Don't come here" not "come come here"

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,512 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Can you remember which area you thought it may have been in?

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Er, not really, I've looked through the all a hundred times! Lol. I think it was south though. I also read a reviews which said a lady went with her 10 year old (7-12) and there wasn't much for her but it was still a great hotel. I got the impression it was definitely geared up for under sixes.

Belfast, Northern...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Would recommend The Paradise Park Hotel in Los Cristianos. Kids pool, adult pool and adult only roof top pool with fab views!

5. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 February 2014, 22:35
Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

The paradise park was on my short list but I really want to find the other one. I think another review was saying it was perfect for kids at christmas. Arghhh I can't believe I didn't tag it!

Belfast, Northern...
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

I have some brochures at home that I collected last year. I will check when I get home and if I fund anything I will let you know!

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,512 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Read the sentence in brackets as this contains the wording you're looking for. Was it this hotel?

Just returned from Tenerife where myself and my daughter stayed at the Sunwing Resort Fanabe in Costa Adeje.It was the first time we had been to Tenerife before but it won't be the last. I loved it and my 20 year old daughter did too. The hotel was great, a really good family hotel (if you don't like children don't go) I don't mind children, it was lovely to see all ages playing in the pool and the entertainment team were fantastic with so much energy. The things done for children were brilliant, I wished that I had taken my grandchildren as I know they would have loved it.

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Could have been but I thought it was the title, I shall check that hotel because I remember the emphasis being in the under 6/7's...but it's certainly a start :)

Norfolk, England
Level Contributor
13 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Can't find my perfect hotel with this review..."don't come h

Oh well you clearly know the place really well so can you recommend a hotel? My wish list is quite short (I think):

1. Heated pool for kids (and adults!)

2. Near beach/promenade (within walking distance)

3. Good playground

4. Nice food (half board) with complimentary ice creams, the latter is a deal breaker as that's what my four year old remembers from last year!

I'm losing the will to live please help! Lol