We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

New zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

We are travelling with a Group of friends in our 50's - some want to swim and sunbathe and some want to hike and sightsee.

We have 2 RCI timeshare we can get in October

Sunset Harbour Club Adeje or Club Cassablanca Puerto de la Cruz

Can so someone help?

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

Hi

I suppose the best place as a a base for sightseeing would be Puerto . It is in the north, and this is where the Canarian towns and history is mainly found .

If you want sun and sand , Adeje is most likely to provide what you want .

I am not saying , you will not find sun and sand in the north , or sightseeing in the south and each area has its good points .

I do not know about Adeje ,as I holiday in Puerto, and find it offers me everything I need from a holiday .Sun , History , nice restaurants , and a friendly relaxed cosmopolitan feeling

Chester
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

Apartments Casablanca are very good, I put a review of our first visit on TA on 12th Aug 2013. We be back at Easter

email - reservas@aptoscasablanca.com Monica on reception is very helpful if you have any questions.

Keith.

New zealand
Level Contributor
39 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

You are the second person to recommend Peurto.

Thanks for that I have Club Casablanca on hold so will go ahead with it and email Monica she may be Able to help with rooms.

Micheke

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

Hi

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your holiday .

Need any more information .just ask .

5. Re: Puerto de la Cruz or Adeje for 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:17