We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rain in Costa Adeje

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
Save Topic
Rain in Costa Adeje

Hi, im going to Tenerife on 21th of May and im worry about the weather. weather forecast looks bad,rain few days www.holiday-weather.com/costa_adeje/forecast/ :(((( does anybody know what kind of rain in tenerife,its raining and cloudy all day/few hours/few minutes/every few minutes? its gonna be warm or not? is it possible to see any sun on rainy day? im getting sad already :(

essex
Level Contributor
1,981 posts
1,235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Has been 30c for the last few days,all the threats of storms/gales over last week came to nothing.Likely to have rain in the north,but south should not be bad.

West Yorks
Level Contributor
626 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

We have been here for two weeks and the last two days have had a little cloud. Other than that it has been hot, full sun, but a nice breeze.

Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Me too worried we arrive 19th and although the weather looks gorgeous now .. next week looks terrible on the site's I've been checking :((( after a crap few months I'm longing for some SUN and relaxation .. pleeeease blow them clouds away ...

Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Btw Nikindre we were over there same weeks last may our first week was lovely .. second very cloudy but warm .. also there new year for 2 weeks again first beautiful second not good :((( even a day of torrential rain ..not too bad for us as we'd had a good week our friends who came out second week weren't happy :(( .. guess the Reef knows I'm arriving again .. enjoy x

Edited: 13 May 2014, 20:50
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,369 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

The cloud you say you are seeing is actually not cloud but a Calima which has brought dust in from the Sahara and that is why it is so very hot at the moment even at this time of night it is still 22C earlier today it was 28C and no sign of rain.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Thanks Aguilas .. have you seen any forecasts for next week as the one's im looking at are saying rain all week :(( hence me feeling very miserable x

Edited: 13 May 2014, 21:16
Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,369 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Paula this is the whole of Adeje, it is from the Spanish Met Office they don´t go further than a week but no rain is showing aemet.es/es/…adeje-id38001

Level Contributor
123 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

Thanks Aguilas x

Liverpool
Level Contributor
484 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

I have found the forecasts to be unreliable for Tenerife, we have always had great weather even when the forecast says otherwise. if you listen to Aquillas you won't go far wrong.

Having said that I am currently in Lloret de Mar Spain and the forecast for today was very poor, rain and cold and it has come to fruition.....sad...

Enjoy Tenerife I bet the weather is glorious most days if not all.

John

Dublin, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rain in Costa Adeje

thanks for the answers, i really hope that me and Paula will have great holidays :)

Get answers to your questions about Tenerife