We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attractiontix.co.uk

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Attractiontix.co.uk

Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has used this website before? I've seen twin tickets for Loro parque and Siam park with transport for £50 which is the best I've seen. www.attractiontix.co.uk/thingstodo/tenerife

Does anyone know how long it takes for the tickets to arrive? Do they come by post or is it an e-ticket?

Thanks in advance x

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

I emailed a company the other day that were doing the twin tickets with transport for £50 to ask about booking our son on the coach to as he is free into these places it turned out you had to go to them both on the same day I was glad I hadn't booked it then so to be on the safe side email first unless you don't mind both on the one day hope this helps

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

This one actually looks good and can be used on different days thanks for posting it

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

Oh good was getting worried when I read your first reply! Yeah I think it says you have 2 weeks to use the alternate ticket from the day you use the first one which is good because both in one day would be FAR too much!

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

I know you wouldn't get to see anything properly think we will book through the one you found thanks again when are you going to Tenerife

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

12th July...it cant come quick enough! how about you?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

We are the 11th July lol

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

I bought tickets for euro Disney from them and was great service. Arrived quick & alot cheaper than other sites. Are they cheaper than paying at gate as I'm going to Siam Park in Sept but usually just buy at gate

Kenilworth, United...
Level Contributor
248 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

haha what a coincidence! that's fab :) enjoy your holiday. I'm not sure to be honest as I've never actually been but its my boyfriends first time on the island so he wants to do both and this was the cheapest I could find online...

9. Re: Attractiontix.co.uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Tenerife