We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which airport?

england
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
which airport?

Hello, we are considering Tenerife for October holiday. Have been many places but never Tenerife. We thought for the time of year the weather will hopefully be better in Tenerife. I have been scouring TA and decided los Cristinos or around there may be best for a family of 4 with two young children. I was wondering which airport is closest as there are two coming up when I search for flights. Thanks in advance.

Buckie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which airport?

Tenerife south (TFS) .It's only 15 minuted from PDLA and Los Cristianos.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: which airport?

The only airport you can use is Tenerife South

And that is about 20 minutes away from Los Cristianos

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,489 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which airport?

Hi

Tenerife north airport is mainly used for flights from mainland Spain .

You can get flights from England , but they usually go to Spain first and take a long time to reach Tenerife .

england
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which airport?

Brilliant! Thank you all.

5. Re: which airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2015, 05:17