We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

adult only

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
adult only

Hi all

I have been looking for a adult only hotel, don"t mind where in Tenerife for a week in march

We are both in our late 50"s and like peace in the day, relaxing by the pool It has to have PLENTY OF SHARE (ginger other half) and a meal in a restaurant out side the hotel with a few drinks

I have been looking at this hotel Hotel H10 Big Sur

or can anyone suggest a different one

Pleae

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: adult only

Try the Vulcano - caters for 50s plus and has plenty of shade around the pool

The food is very good and the hotel is near enough to all attractions and beach, without being too near, so quiet on an evening

Edited: 18 June 2014, 22:26
Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,267 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: adult only

While the Vulcano might cater for over 50s it's not an adult only hotel so don't get confused with this option. Previous reviews have said that there were lots of children running around. Catering for and adult only are two different things.

H10 Big Sur gets good reviews.

In my experience the more expensive hotels do not tend to have as many children running around so you might want to read reviews for the more expensive options and see what they say. Providing March doesn't fall for a school holiday then this may be another option.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,543 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: adult only

Hi,

The Botanico Hotel does not get many children but the spa and spa pools are restricted to over 16 years of age. No charge to you this area only for treatments.

The Bahia Principe Tenerife has an infinity pool which is restricted to adults only but I have seen 1 or 2 children there.

The El Tope does not get many children as the hotel does not really cater for them.

Keith.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: adult only

thanks all will have to do a bit of more looking around....

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: adult only

Try the Hotel Gran Tinerfe, were a couple in are early 50's and just got back. Lovely hotel right on

the beach.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: adult only

Iberostar Grand Hotel El Mirador is adults only and in a good location for nearby restaurants, etc. Stayed there in May and would recommend.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,267 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: adult only

coral-hotels.com/en/aparthotel-sunprime-cora…

are a adults only hotel, and are in a fantastic location.

Dartford, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: adult only

There is a hotel in pdla thats 800m to las vistas beach. Its called Sunprime Coral Beach and is a Thomas Cook Exclusively Adults hotel. It also has a spa/gym.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: adult only

The 4 star Vulcano or the Bitacora are excellent hotels - not adult only, BUT if you are going outside school holidays then there are few children if any.

Book direct with the owners at www.springhoteles.com . Excellent food, Free wifi, and free taxi transfers on a weeks booking.

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,742 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: adult only

If your looking for Adult only apartments i can personally recommend California Apartments sister place to Sunprime Coral hotel which again as mentioned is Adult only .You can should you wish use S.Coral hotel pool bars etc if you wished whilst staying at California apts .....