We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenerife in February

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tenerife in February

Which is the warmest part of the island in February and is it very windy

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenerife in February

Hi

NORMALLY there is not a lot between the north or south of the island at any time of the year but MANY on here will tell you that the south is warmer than the north. Personally I do not know if it is true as we do not stay in the south but if more say it is I will not argue about it. As for wind IMO the only area that seems to get the wind is the Golf de Sur but other than that I do not hear many people complaining.

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenerife in February

We stay in Las Americas in February/March each year and the temp is usually in the low to mid twenties in the day

Evenings are anything from 14 to 20 degrees - depending on the breeze

There is often a light breeze (but this is usually quite comforting in the day)

Occasionally it can get quite windy - but this only lasts for part of or the odd full day and it does not stop you from getting out and about

Sometimes it can get very windy but this only happens rarely

Ireland, UK
Level Contributor
2,442 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenerife in February

Febuary can be quite a mixed month .

We have stayed the last seven years in Tenerife in Febuary and we travel around a lot,chasing the sun if we need to!

We have found the South West (Los Gigantes ,Callao Salvaje ) areas to be the sunniest with less cloud.

This year we stayed in this area and had great weather,although I think in general the weather in most areas was good . But we definitely had less cloud than others.

It can be windy ,but as Martyn says it's not a problem .

4. Re: Tenerife in February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 06:15