We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Abrigos Beer Festival

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,216 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Los Abrigos Beer Festival

Bit unsure about whether or not to add this event that is taking place on 9th. It will be full of cheap beer plus cheap food, all for a Euro and lots of live music. The chavs will probably say where the heck is Los Abrigos so it should be full of locals and those tourists with discerning taste - ROFL

I don´t drink beer but I will certainly be there as it is a great day out and goes from 11am - 11pm.

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

I would have loved this.

Is the beer festival on every year? If yes, is it around the same time of the year?

btw, where is Los Abrigos? lol ;-)

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,216 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

It has been on for the last 5 years around this time and as it appears successful I think it could probably continue.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10,245 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

Wow....sounds fab I do hope the spanish chavs (and I say that laughing)

Have a fantastic time, I.d love to give this a try.

Edited: 07 August 2014, 19:14
Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

Maybe worth planning a trip one year to get involved.

It's a little like the Tapas Ruta they have on mainland Spain and I've manages to coincide my visits and took part in sampling various tapas in what is actually a competition and runs over a set period (say 10 days).

Should be a good day out if you are in Tenerife.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,216 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

@newkid - We have lots of tapas routes here - you get a card to be stamped in each place you go and when you have had enough or it is full you drop it in a box and you could win a prize. On the second Sunday of each month Adeje holds in the Plaza España from 6.00pm 'DEGUSTA.ME'. This month it is offering a selection Cheese, honey and gofio all accompanied by live music.

redqueenmusings.wordpress.com

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
1,596 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

Many thanks and hopefully I'll catch something at the end of October / early November.

Looks like Tenerife has lots going on and nice to see.

7. Re: Los Abrigos Beer Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:17