We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying attraction tickets before I go

Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Buying attraction tickets before I go

Hi,

Travelling to Los Cristianos next Sunday. We are wanting to do as many activities as possible but what i am wondering is should I buy them all online before travelling?

Going to do the Siam park unlimited deal with fast pass and book that beforehand but other activities such as loro parque, jetski safari, 4x4 quads, banana boat, para etc I am unsure if easier and cheaper to buy in the UK first, or deals at the local agents.

Any suggestions would help massively.

Cheers :-)

Mentioned in this post
Los Cristianos
Los Cristianos
Tenerife, Spain
Siam Park
Siam Park
24,854 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying attraction tickets before I go

Hi

Take a look at link below, the company are based in the south of the island and the link will show you the prices, I believe that they can supply the tickets before you arrive but do take onboard that with some you could then be tied to a set day without any way of changing the trip if you were to see something else you wanted to do. With Siam park as Loro parque is owned by the same people you can book direct with them along with Siam park but there is not any discounts as they control their own prices.

Overall you MAY save a few Euros {but not many by booking online but as I said there are pro's and con's whatever you choose :0)

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/en/excursions

Hope this helps

Sparhawk1

Mentioned in this post
Siam Park
Siam Park
24,854 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Loro Parque
Loro Parque
23,768 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
2. Re: Buying attraction tickets before I go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17