We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife

Hi we are off to playa de las americas in three weeks and would like to know what bars have live entertainment,such as comedians,singers,tribute bands,we usually go to benidorm where you can find this sort of entertainment every where,but as we are there for just one week we dont want to be walking round all night trying to find what we like.

Hope someone can help.

leeds
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife

hi glenvile, me and my friend are heading there on 15th oct and funnily enough was in benidorm 2 months ago......have been told there are loads of lively places such as what your looking for(tho dont think theres a sticky vivky there!!)....You want to google "tenerife nightlife", gives you loads of information....hope this helps x

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife

Tell us where you are staying and we can maybe point you in the right direction.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife

Hi we are staying at the aparthotel called COLUMBUS.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife

Firstly - you are in a reasonably good location for the what you are looking for.

Secondly, can I recommend that you have a look at the previous forum topic entitled "Bars in PDLA this might be of use to some people" from September 18th. There you will find details of lots of bars, many with live entertainment. I would particularly recommend Shananigans.

Thirdly if you go to the following link

http://www.eurosol.com/map_p3.htm

you will find a map showing your apartments (near the footbal stadium) - head south to Colon 1 & 2 and turn left at roundabout and The Patch is the street between Las Palmeros and Parque Santiago 2. If you had turned right at the roundabout you would come to Starco - just before Veronicas, which is the clubbing 18-30 area. Carrying further on will take you to San Eugenio. If you head away from your apartments in the opposite direction past the football stadium and school you will come to a row of bars etc in the Parque de la Paz. Incidentally, the unnamed area on the map near there is now an absolutely fabulous shopping area if you are interested.

Many of the bars have live entertainment so I am sure you will find something to suit.

Hope this is helpful and enjoy your holiday.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife

Thankyou for the info,you both have been a great help.

6. Re: Nightlife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 18:19