We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anglican Church

Which Puerto de la Cruz hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
166 reviews
Save Topic
Anglican Church

During our recent visit we attended The Anglican Parish Church of All Saints in Taoro Parque in Puerto de le Cruz. This is an English style church, run by the English community in Puerto. There are two services each Sunday a shorter service at 9-30, and a full service at 11-00, this was a lovely service and well attended. Next time your passing, don't walk by, pop in.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anglican Church

Hi Ricky

Yes it is a lovely church, we have attended a number of times over the years we have been going to PDLC and have gone to the early shorter service so that we can then go on to Tiganana hotel {incorrect spelling I know lol} to watch the Canarian Wrestling along with the Canarian folk singers and all in all makes a nice Sunday morning.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,865 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anglican Church

Hi Ricky

You have got me thinking with this post. Is there a place for this sort of information in our General Tourist Information Page on our FAQ sticky. In my view there is - if a few people agree I will look out some information for the South and perhaps we can add another section.

What do you and of course anyone else think?

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anglican Church

Hi Aguilas, I think there is. I was aware that the church was there, but not what times the services were. And their own web-site was out of date.

Any knew information should include all places of worship and for nationalities. So perhaps other forum users could help to complete the list. Thanks.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anglican Church

This is a good idea, as I think there are many people who would find the information useful.

Nelly

5. Re: Anglican Church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 02:17