We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jazz

wales
Level Contributor
585 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Jazz

I am going to P.D.C.end of March and wonder if anyone knows where there will be any bars/clubs which have jazz groups playing in the evening. Many thanks

Sunderland
Level Contributor
1,498 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jazz

Hi

I have ever seen a bar/club that has dedicated jazz music .

The nearest I know of is, The Blanco Bar in Calle Blanco . It has a range of groups , playing rock , indi ,jazz .

It also does comedy, magic and theatre .

Hope someone else will be able to give you information on what you need .

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,666 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jazz

Hi .. The Abaco Mansion just beyond La Paz area usually have a free jazz concert on Fridays.. I always have difficulty finding their program , they some times have it announced in the hotel we stay at .. so I suppose best to contact them direct ,, here are some links .>>>>

tenerife-holiday-home-insider.com/tenerife-h…

http://www.abacotenerife.com/en/

It is a lovely place to visit .. go early ( the concerts don't usually start till around 11pm ) then you can wander around the lovely mansion ..sit in the garden and sip one of their cocktails .. You might think they are expensive , but they are enourmous .. I had a Baileys and it was in the biggest glass I have ever seen and only just over €5 .. that was a couple of years ago , so might be more now .. But well worth a visit for the music and to see a lovely old house that used to be the Governors Mansion ..

Sylla

Edited: 17 March 2014, 10:59
Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,666 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jazz

More info jdris ..... by the Tenerife Tourist Office >>>>

todotenerife.es/en/article/show/3096/puerto-…

Sylla

4. Re: Jazz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 15:27
broadstairs
Level Contributor
190 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jazz

Try www.rosamariafuentes.com

You might enjoy the Memphis Blues Band on 29th March

Only 5 euros

Peter

6. Re: Jazz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 15:27
bradford
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Jazz

La Casona restaurant in Plaza de Charco has a poster up advertising a live Jazz Band every night. Ate there a couple of nights ago but outside so cannot give you any more info. Worth a look and the food is excellent and quite reasonably priced.

John

wales
Level Contributor
585 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jazz

Many thanks John for that information. I shall check this out when I am there . Kind regards, Duncan

wales
Level Contributor
585 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jazz

Thank you Peter. I shall visit this restaurant before hand in case I have to book to see this group. Kind regards, Duncan

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,366 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jazz

Depending on your dates there are 2 venues in the north and one in the south where you can hear Kik,e Perdomo Trio pay homage to John Coltrane 20th at Cultural Aguere, La Laguna, 21st Be Flat in Los Cristianos and 23rd at El Patio in Los Realejos.

http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/

Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Cruz
Recent Conversations