We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from Villacarrido to Burgos

Mayo
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Buses from Villacarrido to Burgos

I am having trouble with the ALSA website which won't let me choose a destination. Does anybody know the timetable for this service? Do I need to go into Santander to connect with Burgos? And sorry it should be Vallacarriedo. Thanks

Edited: 14 March 2011, 19:53
Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,863 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses from Villacarrido to Burgos

For buses to/from and around Cantabria, try this website if you can't get Alsa to work, you can't buy tickets, but you can get times:

www.transportedecantabria.es

To get from Villacarriedo to Burgos you would have to go back to Santander to get a connection. There are around 7 buses a day from V-S and many more from S-B.

I imagine the ticket from V-S you would have to get on the bus (it's not run by Alsa, but by a local bus company, so you won't be able to buy that part on the website).

The ticket S-B you can buy in advance, and often it is best to do so as they do fill up, especially if it's a bus that goes on to Madrid.

Hope that helps!

Mayo
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buses from Villacarrido to Burgos

Dear RatonCantabria,

Thank you for your very useful reply and yes I looked up the http://www.transportedecantabria.es/ web site and got the timetable for Santander to Burgos. All most useful. Still havn't been into the ALSA site again but its great to have a choice and a better idea of what I may have to do.

Most grateful Irish traveller

3. Re: Buses from Villacarrido to Burgos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Santander