We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
388 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

Hi From Dublin,

This hotel have a special offer for a 3 night stay from 26/05/11.I am finding it difficult to source any info on this hotel.Would appreciate any help.

Baile Bologna,

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

I presume you've already found their webpage, http://hotelmiesderubayo.com/ESP

Here are some other sites, in Spanish, which have more info and pictures etc.

cantabriarural.com/esp/turismo-rural-cantabr…

This one has 2 commentaries on it, which both give it 5* ratings:

clubrural.com/hotel-rural/…fotos

It certainly looks like a lovely place to stay! Beautiful area too, make sure you get to Somo for a walk on the beach, and the seafood at the two adjoining restaurants in Pedreña overlooking the dock (from where you can get a boat over to Somo or Santander), are highly recommended!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
388 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

Many thanks for info.I would like to read reviews from people who have stayed in the hotel.I am surprised it has not been reviewed on T/A.

Regards,

Baile Bologna,

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

The site above, club rural, did have 2 reviews on it, but in Spanish, go to Opiniones on that site. They both gave it 5 starts and the first basically said the owners were wonderful, delicious homemade breakfasts and high quality dinners, the spa facilities and massages were excellent with very professional massuses, and all in all a very relaxing break. The second said that they couldn't fault it, it was all new facilities, very good breakfasts and dinners, and good facial massages! (the more I read the more jealous I get of you!)

I agree, wierd there's nothing on here, you'll have to be the first to review it!

4. Re: Hotel mies de rubayo,barrio las huertas,Rubayo,Cantabria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2012, 06:19