We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fares

UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi fares

Does anyone know how much a taxi will cost to the Hotel Santemar from the either the airport or from the bus station in Santander? Thanks

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi fares

I would say, at a guess, around 20-25 from the airport and 10 from the bus station, possibly less. Plenty of taxi's in both places with ranks outside. If you're looking to do it cheaply, much better to get the airport bus to the bus station and then a taxi, the airport has a significant surcharge.

UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi fares

Thanks for that, will definitely take the bus from the airport.

I gather that the No1 bus will take us to the Santemar but being as it'll be dark when we arrive I think we're safer getting a taxi from the bus station, never having been there before or know exactly where we're going or where to get off!

Chino Hills...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi fares

I would like to know if i can take a taxi to the city of anero from the Santander airport..Where i can find information for the fares.

thank you,

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,728 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi fares

The village of Anero is quite close to the airport along the motorway, so yes, you'll have no problem getting a taxi, and at a guess, with the airport supplement, I'd say it'd cost you 20-25 Euros. There's a taxi rank outside which has official Santander taxis, this is the website: http://www.radiotaxisantander.es/ where you can book it in advance if you like, though there are plenty there on the rank, you've no real need to.

5. Re: Taxi fares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 04:42