We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One afternoon in Toledo

Which Toledo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
One afternoon in Toledo

We will be driving to Toledo for an overnight on Friday March 3 en route to MAD and will be there for one afternoon and evening.

We would like to see the Jewish sites and when I search on-line I see differing hours for the Sephardic Museum- some web sites say it closes at 7pm and others at 9pm. Does anyone know the current hours for it and the Santa Mara La Blanca?

If we arrived at around 3 pm would we be able to see both? Any other ideas for the evening?

karachi
Level Contributor
647 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One afternoon in Toledo

Sinagoga del Transito / Museo Sefardi:

Winter: From October 01 to March 31(Tuesday to Saturday),9.30 to 18.30 hours

Summer: From April 01 to September 30(Tuesday to Saturday), 9.30 to 20.00 hours

Sundays and holidays: 10.00 to 15.00 hours

Mondays closed

http://museosefardi.mcu.es/

Sinagoga de Santa Maria La Blanca:

Winter:From October 01 to April 30, 10.00 am to 6.45 pm

Summer: From May 01 to September 30, 10.00 am to 6.45 pm

spainisculture.com/en/monumentos/toledo/sina…

On making a telephonic inquiry with the El Transito office regarding accurate timings, I was directed to the above linked websites, which please note

Sanibel Island...
Level Contributor
2,664 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One afternoon in Toledo

Thank you for directing me to the web sites. Other travel sites directed to an older web address that was no longer in use. This helps a lot!

One small correction for those interested: The web site for Sinagoga de Santa Maria La Blanca lists the winter closing time as 5:45 pm

So we will try to get in hopefully by 2 pm and see the SSMLB first and then the SM afterwards.

Any suggestions for what to do for our last night in Spain?

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,946 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One afternoon in Toledo

dariuskakalia,

You phoned all the way from Karachi, Pakistan to Toledo, Spain to inquire on behalf of another TA member? You are truly an angel! :-)

4. Re: One afternoon in Toledo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2013, 10:34