We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Million dollar view of Toledo city

XQC
Plainsboro, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Million dollar view of Toledo city

Hi, We will be taking a day trip from Madrid to Toledo by train. I am just wondering what is the best way to see the "Million dollar view" of the city and get nice pictures. Is the hop-on hop-off tourist bus a good option? I also heard about the Parador, but is it easy to get there? Thanks.

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,365 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Million dollar view of Toledo city

XQC:

The Parador has a wonderful view, but it is best accessed by car or taxi. It is located across the river.

XQC
Plainsboro, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Million dollar view of Toledo city

Benny, thanks a lot for the useful information.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
3,366 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Million dollar view of Toledo city

how much does this view cost by taxi? say from Zocodover?

XQC
Plainsboro, New...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Million dollar view of Toledo city

j3dnight,

We just came back from our Spain trip. In Toledo, we took taxi from St. Martin bridge to the Parador and the cost was ~ 6 euro. I guess the cost would be similar from Zocodover, and it would be much easier to get a taxi there - there is a taxi station near Alcazar. We got there before sunset, the view was wonderful.

5. Re: Million dollar view of Toledo city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:40