We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spain in october!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
spain in october!!

I am planning to travel to spain in October for a week. How would be the weather? We definitely want to go to Barcelona and madrid. But other than thAt what should be the third city?

Cantabria
Destination Expert
for Cantabria
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spain in october!!

Really depends where you're flying in/out of. You could quite happily just do Madrid and/or Barcelona in a week, there's a lot to do there. What do you enjoy doing? And how much travelling are you prepared to do?

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
61,673 posts
3,656 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spain in october!!

priti:

October is my favorite month for traveling in Spain because the heat of summer is gone and it is cooler, so you can walk longer distances without getting tired. Also the hordes of summer are gone and at most places you do not have to queue.

I think if you have only a week you should see only Madrid and Barcelona because there are so many sights in each of these cities.

You can take the AVE between cities. Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: spain in october!!

We are not planning many days in Madrid.. We wanted to visit either Seville or Malaga... I am just too confused because I have already booked tickets to Barcelona and leaving from Madrid. We don't want to see just cities so it would be great if you could suggest an itinerary. Thanks a lot.

4. Re: spain in october!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Salamanca