We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

Which Segovia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Topic
travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

How much can I expect to pay for a taxi from Madrid airport to Segovia?

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,457 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

You won't want to take a taxi from Madrid all the way to Segovia as that will be quite a very lot of money (upwards of 200€ I'd imagine). You'll want to either take a cab from the airport to Chamartin which will run you about 20€ and then take the train to Segovia (about a 30 minute ride on the AVE) or take the metro to Nuevos Ministerios and the Cercanias train to Chamartin for about 4€ and then the train to Segovia.

For more information on Segovia look in the forum for Madrid under the section on visiting Segovia.

South Florida
Level Contributor
148 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

Do you know how long the drive is from Segovia to the Madrid airport? We are renting a car and will be there in two weeks. Thanks.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,457 posts
425 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

I'd say about an hour to an hour and a half. I think it's about 100 km (give or take) but with finding your way it might be as much as an hour and a half. It could be a bit less. To find out for sure go to http://www.viamichelin.es/ and enter where you're headed in Segovia and it will give you a map and directions etc. It works Mapquest.

4. Re: travel from Madrid airport to Segovia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 07:17